Friday, 14 June 2013

Things that made me smile today

I have been so up and down between happy and melancholy just lately.  I'm sure it has to do with the moons energy and this unreliable summer weather we are having - one moment everything feels awful and I feel like a complete failure the next minute I feel present and kick ass.  Today these things made me smile ....

Gaia trying to attach wings to marmalade the cat so he could be her fairy godmother!  Man I'm gonna miss this sweetheart when she goes to school ... who will give me belly laughs like she does?

Returning with Gaia to the pretty wilderness church yard between Zander's school and Mill Road.  Mostly for gathering Elder Flowers but there is a massive soothing peace there too that my soul was grateful of.  The abundant Elder trees have branches at perfect Gaia height so instead of me jumping about and hooking branches down she was able to gather them herself with pride, pleasure and ease.

Of course there is only one thing to do with that bounty!

 

Posies of flowers from our garden and wholesome salads

 

Geranium flowers on a plant that is decendant of one my Grandad planted the year I was born and Yogi wisdom that always shows up exactly when it's needed

 

Keeping in mind this inspirational little quote that is doing the rounds at the moment ... 'The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday'

True.

Love & light X X X




2 comments:

  1. Made me smile too :)

    www.vindiebaby.com
    Vintage Inspired Girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post made me happy! xo

    ReplyDelete