Monday, 4 March 2013

Letting go : part 3


I'm another 1/4 lb lighter and the end of this cycle is visible on the horizon. My feelings today? I preferred me with long hair. My face looks old. I can't back out. Weird. I miss them tickling my back.  I miss the coarseness of them.  Lightness.  Equanimity.  Unfamiliar.  Exposed.  Retreating inwards.  Bare.  

Savouring the last of these dready babies just one more time ....  




       



       


I totally lucked out when I found some half price organic Rosemary & Ginger Weleda conditioner in TK Max today so that made me happy! The next step is to condition and tease out what is left, then henna it good and proper before the drastic cut and re-style at New Moon.

Walking with an open heart, I think.

X


4 comments:

  1. Sometimes we need to do these dramatic things to ourselves to spurn on new learning and new feeling :-) hey - still waiting for you to send me your address so I can post you a copy of moods of motherhood! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is all good ... I will write the next installment in the next day or so but lets just say I'm now feeling pretty awesome! I am so sorry I had not even picked up the message about moods of motherhood ... wow! what a fantastic suprise! Um, I shall head over to your blog and find the message and get that addy over to you! big love Mama x

      Delete
  2. You DO NOT look old! You DO look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kind words Marta thank you, my reflections are all part of a process, today I am not feeling old at all, I feel 12 years younger! Will update the story tonight whilst I am waiting for the henna to take to my newly freed feather light hair! X

      Delete