Monday, 15 October 2012

Sunday gold ...

look what She went and did as a finale to a beautiful sunday!

         






which began like this ...






Satisfyingly impromptu moments, coming together to craft in our individual ways but together at one big table ... strewn with supplies and happy chaos ...

I loved it when Zander asked us each to stop what we were doing so that he could draw our portraits ... Gaia's slightly rabid look and my lofty wine glass elicited many inner chuckles lest I should offend him if any got out!






how our collective (almost definitely hereditary!) soft spot for this is becoming sunday tradition whilst daddy's out at the gym  ...







And I marvelled at Zander's clever spelling with Lego idea.

Cliff and I dug over the ground in which we will plant our mini orchard next weekend!  I even snuck some time to read passages of various books and wrote up a list of things to achieve in week 4 of 'sort my-so-called-life out'.  I am moving forwards, it's a great feeling and today I may retrospectively map what I've achieved so far over a pumpkin pie latte.

Sending out positive vibrations for the coming week X





No comments:

Post a Comment