Tuesday, 9 October 2012

little blessings



       


       


       



first winter robin so clearly and unmistakably calling me to the back door to greet him ...

the warm snuggy goodness of a jumper ...

cracking on with my sewing projects which I hope to generate an extra pocket of income with ...

watching sleeping beauty and drinking pumpkin pie lattes under blankets with Gaia ...

him

listening to the universe, discovering my moon sign


I am really enjoying simply noticing the sacred things in each day.  I love words and metaphors and poetic meaning but there is something very wholesome and grounding in this more simple practice.  So I mean to continue this way for a while and leave detailed reflection and self analysis until it naturally comes a knocking on my door again.

love and light x x x


No comments:

Post a Comment